All bidders agree to be bound by this bidder contract by placing a bid. PLEASE SCROLL & READ ALL TERMS LISTED BELOW, INCLUDING PREVIEW, PICKUP, and SHIPPING INFORMATION.
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from SOLDasap llc. is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: You will receive an invoice by email at the conclusion of the auction. Payment is due in full at the time of pick-up. Please be prepared to pay in the form of cash or cashier’s check. You may also call our office to arrange payment by direct wire transfer or PayPal ([email protected], 3 % fee applies) prior to pickup. We do not accept personal checks or credit cards, no exceptions.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last 3 minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by ten minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until no bids are placed within 3 minutes.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage and damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and MUST BE adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP ON PICK-UP DAY WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Shipping is available at the buyer's expense.
PICK UP: Tuesday, March 9th from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Mammoth Spring, AR 72554
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the day of auction pick-up regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the day after auction pick-up ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
4) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME, AS STATED IN THESE TERMS, WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS PAID, WE WILL RESELL THE ITEM AND SEND THE DEFAULTING BUYER 50% OF THE HIGH BID ATTAINED AT THE SUBSEQUENT AUCTION. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
5) Firearms can only be purchased by the registered bidder, not by another individual, family member or friend. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase long guns or long gun ammunition. Bidders must be 21 years of ago or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase handguns or handgun ammunition.
It is the buyer's responsibility to have any firearms inspected by a certified gunsmith before firing. SOLDASAP has made no attempts to test these items.
6) All ammo is sold as reload components only. Please proceed with caution.
7) It is buyer's responsibility to know the laws of their state. If a buyer bids on a firearm that is not legal in their home state SOLDASAP will hold the firearms, at their discretion, until the next suitable opportunity to auction or sell the firearms. High bidders who fail the background check will be charged a Thirty-Dollar ($30) re-stocking fee per firearm, as well as regular Sellers’ fees when the firearm is auctioned again. These fees, as well as any others, will be deducted from the proceeds of the resale of the firearms. Any remaining proceeds will be paid to the original high bidder as though they were the consignor of the firearm.
8) In the event that a high bidder requests to have a firearm shipped to another FFL, they must first pay the full amount due for the firearm. AUMANN AUCTIONS, INC. will handle FFL to FFL transactions and will receive a fee of $25 per gun in addition to any shipping costs prior to shipment of firearms to the FFL of choice. If the high bidder should fail his or her background check by this FFL dealer, SOLDASAP nor AUMANN AUCTIONS, INC. WILL NOT REFUND any portion of the purchase price or shipping costs to the high bidder. It will be the discretion of the second FFL dealer as to how to dispose of the firearm. When possible, SOLDASAP will make the effort to retake possession of the firearm and resell, per the terms in the paragraph above.
Please do not wait until the last minutes of the auction to register or call the auction company. Our office staff is typically extremely busy at this time, and we cannot guarantee getting to your questions or concerns during that time frame. We highly suggest that you utilize the max bidding feature to ensure your bids are placed. We will not be responsible for last minute computer issues.
Bid on Your OWN Schedule!
Call 870.236.6117 for questions, bidding assistance!!